Congratulations! You made a decision to confidently take control of selling your own property.
Selling property is a major, life-changing decision. It can be a bit scary and overwhelming when you start the process. In theory, it sounds fairly clear-cut: just put up a “for sale” sign on the lawn, advertise in the local newspaper, and if all goes well, you will have several potential buyers lined up to make offers.
The reality is selling your property involves more than that. Today’s market is extremely competitive. Through the Internet, buyers can preview hundreds of properties at their leisure. Attracting the attention of the right buyers requires careful planning.
If you are thinking of selling your property, we are going to assume three things about you:
- You want to get a fair price possible for your property.
- You have a particular time frame in mind to sell your property.
- You want the process to be as hassle-free as possible.
For peace of mind choose your listing package:
Essential Listing (R2500 once-off)
- Listing valid until Sold
- Listing on www.lipservices.co.za
- Listing on our local & international network websites
- For Sale Board
- Call Answering Service
- Valuation Report
- Exposure on Social Media
- Buyer Pre-qualification
- Appointment Booking
- Connection to an approved Transferring Attorney